RESUME AND INTERVIEW PREP
- Resume and Interview Resources:
- Online Resume Builders:
- Resume Templates:
- LinkedIn Optimization:
- 15 MOST COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Get That Job! The Quick & Complete Guide to a Winning Interview: REQUIRED READING TO PROPERLY PREPARE FOR INTERVIEWS.
- JobScan.Co : THE RECOMMENDED TOOL FOR RESUME OPTIMIZATION. Jobscan is built from algorithms used in top Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). Optimize your resume keywords and get more interviews.
- Candorful : A free interview preparations service for transitioning veterans. Candorful provides veterans with a three series interview preparation package. They use the repetition method with immediate verbal feedback at the end of each session to prepare you for real world interviews.
- Ambition Box : THE RECOMMENDED TOOL FOR INTERVIEW PREPARATION. Know about latest job interview questions of various companies with their reviews and ratings. Search for aptitude test papers, salary breakup and much more.
- Linked-In Learning
- Career Services at Princeton University
- Yale Office of Career Strategy
- Harvard Office of Career Services
Q1 : Tell me about yourself.
Q2: Tell us about your leadership style.
Q3 : Why should we hire you?
Q4 : What is your greatest strength?
Q5 : What is your greatest weakness?
Q6 : Why are you leaving or why have you left your job?
Q7 : How do you plan to overcome your lack of industry experience?
Q8 : Why do you want this job?
Q9 : How do you handle stress and pressure?
Q10 : Describe a difficult work situation or project and how you overcame it.
Q11 : What are your goals for the future?
Q12 : How do you handle success?
Q13 : How do you handle failure?
Q14 : Do you work well with other people?
Q15: What can you do better for us than the other applicants?>